Welte Cardan-Service GmbH has developed into a leading company in the cardan shaft industry since 1972. Thanks to our many years of experience in the repair and overhaul of drive shafts and cardan shafts, we guarantee a rapid maintenance process with short delivery times, always optimised in line with our quality standards.
Our maintenance service enables you to carry out the repair of almost any cardan shaft quickly.
Welte Cardan-Service GmbH offers a tailor-made service for the repair and overhaul of your Cardan Shaft.
After delivery and inspection of the cardan shaft at our premises, a cost estimate is prepared. The cardan shaft is then repaired in accordance with our repair and maintenance process specially developed for the customer. During this process, the cardan shaft is balanced in accordance with the quality requirements of the international standard DIN ISO 1940.
After the Cardan Shaft has passed a thorough internal quality control, the item will be delivered.
- Production and repair of almost every cardan shaft
- Repair is independent from the manufacturer
- Stock of over 20,000 articles and more than 5,000 ready-to-install drive shafts
- Shortening and Lengthening of drive shafts according to customer requirements
- Preparation of a cost estimate before each repair
- Conceptual design and production of custom-made products
- Repair and production of cardan shafts is carried out according to the specifications of our quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015
With our balancing machine we can balance and optimize Drive Shafts up to a length of 10 mtr. and a flange diameter of 550 mm.
The balancing process of the cardan shaft is always carried out according to the requirements of DIN ISO 1940 with the corresponding balancing grades G16 (cardan shafts for trucks and locomotives) and G6.3 (cardan shafts for passenger cars, paper machines, fans, impellers, ship drives, turbine wheels for aircraft drives, printing machines & centrifuges).
We carry out length changes of cardan shafts of all types. After we have either lengthened or shortened the cardan shaft according to customer specifications, it is balanced on our balancing machine in accordance with the standards.
In doing so, we additionally support our customers in the technical design as well as in the determination of the relevant parameters.